Privacy Fence Installation
Privacy fences are perfect for providing privacy, noise reduction, and visual protection. Privacy is one of those things we can all take for granted until we don’t have it and truthfully, even if you have the nicest neighbors in the world we all need some type of privacy.
Imagine getting to catch some sun or play baseball with your kids in the backyard without the loud neighbors.
Another thing to keep in mind is the security that will be added. We’d love to see someone try to scale a large privacy fence. Just looking at your intimidating fence might even make them rethink their decision.
The truth is, privacy fences provide privacy, protection, and they look great in just about any yard.
If you’re looking to get a privacy fence installed don’t hesitate to give us a call at (269) 247-1510.
Request A Free Estimate
Benefits Of Privacy Fencing
- Privacy: The number one reason for getting a privacy fence is well.. The privacy. Privacy is very important to our everyday lives. Although some neighbors can be nice, being able to enjoy time for yourself or family is something sought after by many. The best way to achieve this for your backyard is with a privacy fence.
- Protection: Another huge benefit of a privacy fence is the amount of protection they provide. With this style fence, the boards run vertically which makes the fence very hard to scale. This will not only make it difficult, but it might even make a thief rethink which house to target.
- Kid Protection: For those with kids, a privacy fence may be the best option for you. It can be extremely stressful and scary knowing your kids could wander off at any moment. Especially for those that are close to a busy street. The good news is, a privacy fence will keep them within your sight and out of sight of any strangers.
- Noise Reduction: A hidden gem about privacy fences is noise reduction. This benefit can be easily forgotten. Just think about the hoist neighbors or construction that’s been going on. That noise can be reduced by a large amount just by installing a privacy fence. This fence works both ways as you’ll be able to host family gatherings without having to worry about being too loud.
- Protection from Weather: Whether its unforgiving wind or sideways rain, a privacy fence is a great way to block out the weather. There’s always that one piece of furniture that isn’t strong enough to withstand the wind. But with a solid privacy fence, you won’t be taking time out of your day to go pick it up. You’ll also get to enjoy the day without wind ruining the moment.
To Hire Us
At Kalamazoo Fence Company, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Kalamazoo, MI area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Privacy Fencing
Chain Link Privacy Fencing
A chain-link privacy fence is for anyone looking to get an affordable, secure fence all while benefiting from privacy. This style fence is also great to keep out any intruders.
Vinyl Privacy Fencing
Wood Privacy Fencing
Get A Free Estimate
Who Do We Serve
We Do Privacy Fence Installation In The Following Areas
Kalamazoo, Portage, Gull Lake, Parchment, Galesburg, Paw Paw, Mattawan, Vicksburg, Richland, Augusta, Comstock, Schoolcraft, Climax, Scotts, Oshtemo, Battle Creek, Marshall, Albion, and any other area in Kalamazoo County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (269) 247-6067