Chain Link Fence Installation
For decades now Kalamazoo Fence Company has been offered chain link fence installation. To this day we’re still proving top of the line fencing and over this time, we’ve mastered the entire process.
We like to keep the process simple. This will lead to higher quality work as well as keeping everyone on the same page.
Chain link fences come in a wide variety of styles which is perfect to fit every industry. The most traditional is a 4’ chain link fence made with metal. Some of the more serious fences are 20’ high, wrapped in vinyl, and barbed wire.
The good news is, we’ve done it all.
Chain link fences are perfect for anyone that wants a durable, low-maintenance, and high-security fence.
So whether the fence is for a home, baseball field, school, etc. we would love to help. Just give us a call at (269) 247-6067 and we can get started right away.
Request A Free Estimate
Chain Link Fence Installation Process
As stated before, we like to keep the process simple.
You see.. When working with simplicity you’ll eliminate stress, work swiftly, and it keeps everyone on the same page.
The chain link installation process goes like this:
- Map out the area
- Dig holes and pour cement
- Install poles
- Spread the mesh fencing
- Add accessories and gates
Thats it, its truly that simple. The time to complete this process is primarily dependent on how big the fence will be. If you have any questions be sure to give us a call at (269) 247-6067.
To Hire Us
At Kalamazoo Fence Company, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Kalamazoo, MI area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Chain Link Fence Cost
Benefits Of Chain Link Fencing
- Strong And Durable: One of the major benefits of a chain link fence is its durability. Made with strong metals or even galvanized metal a chain-link fence is engineered to withstand the toughest weather.
- Quick To Install: Chain link fences are one of the quickest fences to install. With chain link fences the material is made wit ha stretchable mesh. So once the poles are installed it’s as simple as stretching the mesh out.
- Provides Ample Security: Chain-link fences are known for their high security. Being able to go straight up 20’ and topped with barbed wire there’s not much that can climb over these fences. This is great for any business that wants to keep their property safe.
- They Are Easy To Maintain: A very convenient benefit of a chain link fence is how easy they are to clean. All it takes is a simple rain shower or hose and all the dirt and debris will be quickly knocked off.
Get A Free Estimate
Types Of Chain Link Fences
Tennis Courts & Basketball Courts
Chain-link is the perfect fence for any parks or courts. Combining durability, height, and how easy it is to clean you can quickly see the benefits of this a chain link fence. There’s no more chasing down the ball as the fence will act as a personal backboard.
Dog Kennels & Dog Runs
For our furry friends, we truly want to give them enough space to run and play in. But we also don’t want them to run away. With a chain link fence, you’ll be able to give them enough space along with keeping them on your property.
Razor Wire & Barbed Wire Toppers
We Do Chain Link Fence Installation In The Following Areas
Kalamazoo, Portage, Gull Lake, Parchment, Galesburg, Paw Paw, Mattawan, Vicksburg, Richland, Augusta, Comstock, Schoolcraft, Climax, Scotts, Oshtemo, Battle Creek, Marshall, Albion, and any other area in Kalamazoo County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (269) 247-6067